Corrosion-resistant ball bearing housed units and food-grade lubricant help elevate food safety and production uptime with improved reliability and protect against corrosion. Timken offers a variety of wet and dry contaminants dramatically improves bearing life.
- Stainless steel ball bearing inserts with set screw
- Housings available in polymer (thermoplastic) or stainless steel and all mounting styles
- Interchange industry standard mounted bearings from 3/4 in. to 2 inc. or 20 mm to 50 mm
- Designed for normal operation between -20° C and 100° C (-4° F and 212° F)
- Solid lubrication options
- Hygienic construction (smooth surface, laser marking, co-molded bushings) and metal cage for higher food safety
- Double lip seal for higher ingress protection