Designed to be corrosion resistant and lubrication free, the product is ideal for applications where sanitation and contamination are critical concerns. Manufacturers in the food and beverage industry can trust our housed units to extend bearing life, improve production uptime and most importantly elevate food safety.
Our Corrosion-Resistant Poly-Round Housed Units with greaseless design perform reliably with no need for maintenance – giving you a lower cost of ownership.
Gain Solutions That:
- Engineered polymer inserts
- AISI 316 Shaft locking sleeve with KleanCap screws
- Housings available in stainless steel or polymer (thermoplastic) in all mounting styles.
- Interchangeable industry standard-mounted bearing from 20 mm to 50 mm or ¾ in. to 2 in.
- Designed for normal operation between -40° C and 93° C (-40° F and 200° F)
Our housed units are built for long-lasting performance and well-suited for highly contaminated or wet environments.
Elevate Food Safety
Poly-Round bearings are made from highly corrosion-resistant materials, and operate with no lubrication.They are ideal in HACCP positions associated with rust and grease leakage.
Improve Your Productivity
High-performing products increase your efficiency. Our housed units help reduce the time spent on maintenance, lubrication and washing.
Adapt to Your Applications
Corrosion-Resistant Poly-Round Housed Units are interchangeable with most industry-standard bearings. With a wide variety of polymer bearing materials and housing styles available, we have a product to fit your specifications.