Our broad line of Timken Fafnir ball screw support bearings includes single- and double-row designs with a variety of mounting configurations. We offer flanged and non-flanged series for both standard and rotating nut mountings. Housed cartridge and pillow block units facilitate bolting to machine tool surfaces.
- Materials include clean steel for longer service life.
- Incorporates tighter preload tolerances for chatter-free cutting and tighter width tolerances for easy fit without regrinding end caps.
- Innovative cage design permits additional balls for higher load capacity.
- Features ABEC 9/ISO P2 axial running tolerances to deliver maximum accuracy for precise tool positioning and repeatability.
- Double-row series has integral, low-torque contact seals to exclude contaminants for reliable operation and extended service life.
- Available in flanged (MMF) and nonflanged (MMN) series, simplifying installation for both standard and rotating nut mountings.
- Motion control for grinding, milling and machining centers