Timken metric tapered roller bearing matched assemblies consist of two single-row bearings with individually matched spacers that are set at the factory to pre-determined dimensions and tolerances. Matched bearing assemblies are used in applications requiring higher load carrying capacity or where the shaft must be located axially in both directions with a specific axial clearance or preload. Timken offers a wide range of sizes and configurations and follows industry standard part numbering system for easy interchanges. Please see the Timken Metric Tapered Roller Bearings Matched Bearing Assemblies catalog below for product tables and part-numbering system information.
- Assemblies are available in both the direct (DF) and indirect (DB) mounting arrangements to meet application needs.
- The standard range of assemblies are specified with a market standard axial clearance value (Bench End Play). Application specific axial clearance values are available upon request.
- The standard outer ring spacer is designed with lubrication holes to allow for lubricant flow into both bearing rows.
- Assemblies are ready-to-fit into customer applications, with a unique serial number market on spacers and bearing components for easy identification.
- All single-row metric tapered roller bearing components are designed according to the ISO 355 standard.
- Gear drives and transmissions
- Cement pulverizers
- Coal conveyors
- Calender rolls and more industrial applications