For stronger performance, we re-engineered Race Pac wheel end assemblies to enhance speed and performance on all types of tracks while increasing your team’s efficiency in the shop.
Timken Race Pac Tapered Roller Bearings
- 30% cooler operating temperatures: Improved internal geometry reduces sliding contact stress and provides consistent rolling torque.
- Reduce bearing replacement costs: Enhanced durability due to lower operating temperatures.
- Improved drivetrain efficiency: Reduced bearing power loss results in a cooler running hub.
- Ready to install: Bearings pre-lubed, pre-set and pre-assembled to Timken specifications.
Timken-Designed Zero-Torque Seal
- Excellent performance: Seal works off positive air pressure, keeping contaminants out.
- More horsepower potential due to less seal drag.
- More speed: 2 pounds lighter (8 pounds total unsprung weight reduction). Meets minimum weight requirement of 6.25 lbs.
- Durability maintained with lightweight design.
Grease Containment Dams
- Maintain proper lubrication: Keeps grease in critical areas; additional grease dam in the rear hub helps reduce operating temperatures.
- Reduces setup time and increases stiffness: Precise design helps optimize bearing setting.
Rear RacePac Enhanced and Tested for Stronger Performance
Save Time and Costs with Our Dedicated RacePac Refurbishment Program
- Benchmarked against the existing RacePac, we enhanced the robustness and conducted successful 12-hour internal rig tests.
- History shows that successful testing is an indicator of stronger performance regardless of car setup or track.
- Multiple tests completed designed to optimize grease fill, lubricant retention, bearing setting and enhanced bearing internal geometry.
- More durable and lighter hub with less unsprung weight on the rear axle.
- Reduces the amount of cooling needed for rear hubs which can enable additional aerodynamic adjustments.
Our dedicated refurbishment program consists of: inspection, magnetic particle inspection, cleaning, replacement of necessary components, re-greasing and repackaging. We return completely refurbished RacePac wheel end assemblies to you – saving you time and costs.
- Professional stock car racing