The first wheel bearing package to deliver the capability for total traction control under all conditions, Sensor-Pac is an integrated bearing assembly featuring an integral wheel speed sensing system designed to improve performance for anti-lock brake and traction control systems.
- Pre-set, pre-greased and pre-sealed.
- Features an active sensor capable of sensing down to zero speed. Sensor’s speed information is used for vehicle dynamics control systems, speed control, speedometer, odometer, trip computer and other purposes.
- Sensor-Pac utilizes extremely small sensor-to-target wheel gaps, enabling a much smaller and more cost-effective sensor.
- Sensor mounted internally for protection against debris, corrosion, thermal shock, and other hazards that threaten externally-mounted sensors – helping reduce warranty costs.
- Sensor will operate without compromise, despite temperature extremes or prolonged braking conditions.
- Designed for superior performance in a minimal space. Timken engineers have packaged the sensor within the bearing without increasing overall dimensions to promote high performance and equal load carrying capacity in a small space.
Light vehicles (original equipment)